Notes: Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, and Saturn are weak. Expect less and get extra rest. Venus and Jupiter mutually aspect each other. Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces rising sign persons, companies, and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient.
WHERE THE (VEDIC ASTROLOGY) PLANETS ARE THIS WEEK:
- Sun transits out of Pisces and into its exaltation sign, Aries, on April 13 at 9:42 p.m. CDT. Sun is weak in degrees until April 19th. Leaders, physicians, administrators, and governments should get extra rest.
- Moon is waning/waxing and transits Aquarius, Pisces, Aries and into Taurus. The new Moon is in Aries on April 15th at 8:55 p.m. CDT.
- Mars transits Sagittarius, from 19:58 to 23:35°. Mars moves away from the influence of Saturn and is in positive degrees. This should be an improvement for Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA).
- Mercury transits its debilitation sign, Pisces, from 11:06 to 11:17°. Be careful with stocks, business, communications and intellectual property, along with health and computer viruses.
- Mercury is retrograde until April 15. This is primarily only an issue for Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons – and only when Mercury is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree in any house, or within 5 degrees of any planet in the natal or transit chart by aspect or conjunction.
- Jupiter transits Libra, from 27:22 to 26:39°. Jupiter is under the 7th aspect of Venus, April 13 – 19. Taurus, Scorpio and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient. Jupiter is weak in degrees until May 3rd. This may cause delays or setbacks with law, banking, religion, and education. Jupiter is retrograde until July 10th.
- Jupiter in Libra connects law, religion, morality and education with women, sexuality and the scales of justice. This transit brings to light the sexual harassment of women. This slow-moving transit (Sept. 2017–Oct. 2018) may well provide a long-lived societal transformation.
- Venus transits Aries, from 20:38 to 29:12°. Venus in under the 7th aspect of Jupiter, April 13 – 19. Taurus, Cancer, and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 15:00 to 15:02°. Saturn moves away from the conjunction with Mars. This should be an improvement for Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA).
- Saturn is weak due to the weakness of its landlord, Jupiter, until May 3rd. This may cause issues for working-class persons, the elderly, the poor and needy, and immigrants – and for those involved in agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas, and minerals industries.
- Saturn remains in Sagittarius until Jan. 2020. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient as Saturn is transiting their 8th, 6th, and 12th (inauspicious) houses, respectively.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, from 18:24 to 17:19°. Those persons with 16 to 20° rising signs or with any planet(s) in the 16 to 20°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces — including the USA) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign”:
- Aries: Expect income and friendships connected with father figures and your own self-efforts. Enjoy property, partnerships and joint ventures. Get a haircut, buy new clothes and consider a day spa. Expect an improvement with your children, education and investments. Be vigilant with debts, disputes and health issues.
- Taurus: Expect gains connected with your children, education, investments, business and communications. Be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, health and legal matters. Be patient with property, vehicles and home life to manage expenses and separations through mid-May.
- Gemini: Be patient for a few days with communications and independent projects. Connect your career with writing, brokering, computers, technology, and intellectual property. Expect gains from partnerships and joint ventures. Earn from women, luxuries, education, and investments.
- Cancer: Spend more time at work, but be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, fire, theft, enemies or accidents. Redecorate your workspace and connect with women and entertainment. Take care of property, vehicles and home life. Be patient with your status – relief is coming next week.
- Leo: Spend another 2 days on research and knowledge, and then enjoy a lift. Expect good fortune and connect partnerships with your children, education, investments and independent projects. Be patient with your status and communications — and avoid important decisions through May 8th.
- Virgo: Expect mixed results with property, vehicles and home life. On the one hand, there may be status, a windfall or marriage in the family; on the other hand, there may be expenses, separations, debts, disputes or health issues. Your best bet is to focus on partnerships and joint ventures through May 8th.
- Libra: Be patient with income and friendships for a couple of days and then expect improvement. Focus on marriage, partnerships and joint ventures, connected with independent, educational, entrepreneurial ventures. Insomnia, expenses and separations are possible through May 8th.
- Scorpio: Expect gains connected with your children, education, and investments through May 8th. Study writing, language, business, technology and communications. Be vigilant at work to manage debts, disputes, fire, theft or accidents through mid-May. Be patient with expenses and separations through mid-Oct.
- Sagittarius: Continue to work out of your home on writing, business and communications. Your mind is rich with creativity. Study the fine, healing or performing arts. Expect good fortune with your children, education and investments through mid-May. Take action and work on independent projects.
- Capricorn: Work on your home and out of your home. Redecorate and beautify your living space — but be patient with expenses and separations with property, vehicles, and family life. For some of you, there may be international ventures. Teach, publish and advise in the workplace.
- Aquarius: Connect partnerships and joint ventures with entrepreneurial projects associated with women, luxuries, entertainment and the fine, healing or performing arts. There may be a marriage, windfall or inheritance. Focus on income and friendships. Gain from property and your executive skills.
- Pisces: Focus on writing, business, brokering, communications and intellectual property. Relationships are forefront. There may be status or a windfall at work, but also be careful to manage setbacks and to avoid accidents in the workplace. Recent issues with authority figures dissipate.
About the author: David Hawthorne