Note 1: Sun is under the influence of Jupiter and Saturn. This causes adverse effects for the USA, as Jupiter and Saturn are functional malefic planets for the country’s horoscope*. There can be conflicts, disappointments, and obstructions relative to the country’s wealth, status and domestic peace.
*The chart for USA was developed by and is being used by members of the Systems’ Approach to Mundane Astrology organization.” (SAMVA@yahoogroups.com).
WHERE THE VEDIC ASTROLOGY PLANETS ARE THIS WEEK:
- Sun transits Gemini, from 12:21 to 19:01°. This connects governments with business, communications, social networks, and intellectual property. Sun is under the 7th aspect of Saturn, (masses and immigration) June 22 – July 1. (Supreme Court – “black gowns” – rules for the Travel Ban.) Sun is under the 9th aspect of Jupiter, (law, children and education) June 30 – July 11. Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces rising sign persons, companies, and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient.
- Moon is waning and transits Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and into Pisces.
- Mars transits its exaltation sign, Capricorn, from 15:05 to 14:40°. Mars is closely conjunct Ketu until August 1. This is not ideal worldwide and represents setbacks, explosions or calamities for the military, police, athletes, surgeons, executives and property matters. (Note the fires, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, volcanoes, violence, and extreme weather patterns since the beginning of this conjunction on May 25th.) Issues are likely to intensify July 10 – 27; and Sept. 19 – 29, when Mars and Ketu are within one degree of each other. Mars is in Capricorn until Nov. 5. Gemini, Leo, and Aquarius rising sign persons should be vigilant as Mars transits their 8th, 6th and 12th (inauspicious) houses, respectively.
- Mercury transits Cancer, from 04:19 to 14:16°. Mercury is under the close 7th aspect of Mars, July 2 – 9. This connects business and communications with the military and police. Taurus, Virgo, and Scorpio rising sign persons, companies, and countries should be careful and patient.
- Jupiter transits Libra, from 19:28 to 19:16°. Jupiter, in Libra, connects law, religion, morality and education with women, sexuality and the scales of justice. This transit brings to light the sexual harassment of women. This slow-moving transit (Sept. 2017 — Oct. 2018) may well provide a long-lived societal transformation. (In addition to the “Me-Too Movement”, a record number of women are running for public office – in order to influence laws.)
- Venus transits out of Cancer and into Leo, July 4 at 3:54 p.m. CDT. Venus is weak in degrees until July 9 and is co-dependent on the strength of its dispositor (landlord), Sun, until Aug. 1.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 11:41 to 11:10°. Saturn remains in Sagittarius until Jan. 2020. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) are vulnerable as Saturn is transiting their 8th, 6th, and 12th(inauspicious) houses, respectively.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, from 11:55 to 11:56°. Rahu and Ketu are now stationary in the11:00°range until Sept 11. This 11-week period is not ideal worldwide. Those persons with 10 to 12° rising signs or with any planet(s) in the 10 to 12°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces — including the USA) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign”:
- Aries: Focus on your career, decisions and property matters at work. Spend a few more days on relationships and home life. Connect your children, education, and investments with independent projects. Be vigilant to avoid debts and disputes with property, vehicles and family life through Aug.
- Taurus: Speak up as an authority figure and enjoy property, vehicles and home life. Connect your children, education and investments with entrepreneurial projects. There may be a long-distance spiritual journey. Take care with money and marriage, and be patient with work through mid-Oct.
- Gemini: Focus on leadership and entrepreneurial projects. Expect good fortune with partnerships and joint ventures. Consider older partners who have a good work ethic. Enjoy property and family life. Speak up on business matters. Income, friendships and older siblings remain vulnerable through July.
- Cancer: Focus on writing, business, computers, technology, intellectual property and entrepreneurial ventures. There may be status away from your birth place or in an ashram or foreign land. Connect your career with partnerships and joint ventures — but be patient with highs and lows in the workplace through July.
- Leo: Focus on income, friendships and older siblings. Be mindful of duality and be aware of which “twin” is present. Be patient with family and entrepreneurial expenses and separations. There may be status away from your birth place or in a foreign land. Father and religious figures remain vulnerable through July.
- Virgo: Focus on income, friendships and older siblings. These are generally positive but subject to fluctuations through Aug. Take a leadership position at work and connect with large, spiritual, medical or government organizations. Be patient with expenses and separations at work. Be vigilant with money and marriage through July.
- Libra: Put the finishing touches on your workspace. Focus on writing, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Expenses, separations and long-distance ventures at work are likely through July. Connect relationships with property and home life but expect fluctuations through July. Teach, publish and advise.
- Scorpio: Enjoy income and friendships. Connect work with research, language, and ancient knowledge and be patient with setbacks through mid-July. Take care of debts, disputes and health issues; these are subject to fluctuations through July. Expenses, separations, or foreign lands are likely with family life.
- Sagittarius: Be patient with income and friendships. Connect work with research, language, ancient knowledge and mystical experiences. Expect good fortune with partnerships and joint ventures. Your children, education and investments remain subject to setbacks and fluctuations through July.
- Capricorn: Be vigilant with money and marriage to manage debts, disputes and health issues. Connect your work with joint ventures and expect good fortune. Property and home life are forefront but subject to fluctuations. Teach, publish and advise through mid-Oct. Enjoy status with long-distance ventures.
- Aquarius: Be vigilant with money and marriage to manage debts, disputes and health issues. Connect joint ventures with your children, education and investments. Study medicine and leadership and invest in government bonds. Be patient with independent projects and younger siblings; these are vulnerable to fluctuations through July.
- Pisces: Connect relationships with children, education and investments. Study writing, business, technology, communications and intellectual property. Be careful with property, vehicles, fixed assets and home life to manage debts and disputes. Expect fluctuations with your wealth, status and family life through July.
About the Author: David Hawthorne