Notes: Sun and Mercury are closely conjunct (this connects leaders and governments with business and communications) and are both under the 9th aspect of Rahu, (leaders and governments may have sudden and unfortunate issues).
Watch your heart, stomach, blood, bones and immune system. Be vigilant with stocks, business, communications, health and computer viruses, and intellectual property.
WHERE THE (VEDIC ASTROLOGY) PLANETS ARE THIS WEEK:
- Sun transits Pisces, from 14:20 to 21:15°. Sun and Mercury are closely conjunct until April 4th. Aries, Libra, and Aquarius rising sign persons, companies and countries should be careful and patient. Sun is under the 9th aspect of Rahu until April 6th. Leaders, physicians, administrators, and governments may have sudden and unfortunate issues. Watch your heart, stomach, blood, bones and immune system.
- Moon is waxing/waning and transits Leo, Virgo, Libra, and into Scorpio. The full Moon is in Virgo, March 31st at 7:06 a.m. CDT.
- Mars transits Sagittarius, from 12:23 to 16:14°. Mars is closely conjunct Saturn until April 11th. This is an inflammatory conjunction and is not favorable for Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA).
- Mercury transits its debilitation sign, Pisces, from 20:32 to 15:00°. Mercury is closely conjunct Sun until April 4th. Virgo, Capricorn and Pisces rising sign persons should be careful and patient. Mercury is under the 9th aspect of Rahu until April 6th. Be vigilant with stocks, business, communications and intellectual property, along with health and computer viruses.
LAST WEEK’S PREDICTION: “Be vigilant with stocks…” (Dow Jones Lost 834 Points This Week.)
- Mercury is retrograde until April 15. This is primarily only an issue for Aries, Libra and Aquarius rising sign persons – and only when Mercury is within 5 degrees of their rising sign degree in any house, or within 5 degrees of any planet in the natal or transit chart by aspect or conjunction.
- Jupiter transits Libra, from 28:29 to 27:59°. Jupiter is weak in degrees until May 3rd. This may cause delays or setbacks with law, banking, religion, and education. Jupiter is retrograde until July 10th.
- Jupiter represents law, religion, morality and education. Libra is ruled by Venus, representing women, sexuality, and the scales of justice. This combination supports the revelations regarding the sexual harassment of women. This slow-moving transit of Jupiter in Libra (Sept. 2017–Oct. 2018) provides a long-lived transformation.
- Venus transits Aries, from 03:25 to 12:03°. This connects women, luxuries, weather, transportation, entertainment, and the fine, healing and performing arts with action, courage and competition. Venus is co-dependent on the strength of its landlord, Mars, until April 19th.
- Saturn transits Sagittarius, from 14:43 to 14:54°. Saturn is closely conjunct Mars until April 11th. This is an inflammatory conjunction and is not favorable for Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA).
- Saturn is weak due to the weakness of its landlord, Jupiter, until May 3rd. This may cause issues for working-class persons, the elderly, the poor and needy, and immigrants – and for those involved in agriculture, manufacturing, and the oil, gas, and minerals industries.
- Saturn remains in Sagittarius until Jan. 2020. Taurus, Cancer and Capricorn rising sign persons, companies and countries (including USA) should be careful and patient as Saturn is transiting their 8th, 6th, and 12th (inauspicious) houses, respectively.
- Rahu and Ketu transit Cancer and Capricorn, respectively, from 19:33 to 18:35°. Those persons with 17 to 21° rising signs or with any planet(s) in the 17 to 21°range in even signs (Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn or Pisces — including the USA) should be careful and patient.
The Impact of the Transit Planets for each “Rising Sign”:
- Aries: Expect income and friendships connected with father figures and your own self-efforts. Enjoy property, partnerships, and joint ventures. Be careful with debts, disputes, and health and legal matters. There may be sudden losses, expenses or separations with your children and investments.
- Taurus: Take care of your children and investments. Be vigilant in the workplace. There may be losses, expenses and separations until April 11th. Exercise patience to manage debts, disputes, health and legal issues through April 18th. Your best bet is with property and large organizations.
- Gemini: Expect good fortune with partnerships and joint ventures. Take a leadership position at work and connect with large, spiritual, medical or government organizations. Money comes your way relative to children, education, investments, women, luxuries, and the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Cancer: Redecorate your workspace and consider a new company car. Connect with women and the creative arts at work, but be vigilant to manage or avoid debts, disputes, fire, theft, setbacks, accidents and false allegations against you. Focus on family life and independent projects.
- Leo: You may be ambitious, but do not take risks or chances. Sudden losses, separations, or accidents are possible. Be vigilant when speaking and take care of your status and family life. Enjoy your children, investments, and partnerships. Focus on research and knowledge through mid-April.
- Virgo: Lay low. Do not create waves or take risks or chances. You may be restless, but be vigilant to manage debts, disputes, health and legal issues. Losses, expenses and separations are likely. Be patient with setbacks. Focus on research, language, and ancient knowledge.
- Libra: Focus on partnerships and joint ventures. These should do well connected with children, education, investments and independent projects. Be vigilant to manage losses, expenses, and separations connected with income, friendship, older siblings and father and authority figures.
- Scorpio: Be vigilant to manage debts and disputes connected with property, vehicles and home life. Be patient with insomnia, expenses, separations and foreign lands. Focus on income, friendships and your career — connected with children, education and investments – but also expect sudden changes or issues.
- Sagittarius: Children, education, investments, and independent projects are forefront. Take action and make decisions. There may be good fortune working from home but be vigilant in the workplace to manage sudden issues and to avoid accidents. Expect gains and income. Study the fine, healing or performing arts.
- Capricorn: Take care of father and religious figures and watch your health; these are vulnerable to sudden issues. There may be status, property and family life — along with expenses, separations and long-distance ventures. Focus on property, vehicles, and home life through mid-April. Redecorate your living quarters.
- Aquarius: Be patient with sudden setbacks and to avoid accidents. Tell your partner to be careful to manage debts, disputes, and health or legal issues. Your best bet is with income and friendships connected with independent projects. Expect good fortune with your own self-efforts. Focus on women and creativity.
- Pisces: Focus on leadership, communications and partnerships, but be vigilant with debts, disputes, and health and legal issues. Your partner may be restless but should not take risks or chances. Be patient with setbacks, expenses and separations in the workplace and with property matters.
About the Author: David Hawthorne